Basics 1 Workshop with Tapas Fleming
Living a happier life?
Getting over allergic reactions?
Enhancing your relationships?
Ending negative repeating life patterns?
Getting healthier and more energized?
Then this workshop is for you. You’ll learn everything you need to know to start using TAT for yourself.
Register now, by visiting http://store.tatlife.com/basics
You’ll get to hear how TAT was developed, learn the theories about how it works and how to get the most out of it, try it on yourself and experience your own results, ask questions, get answers, see demonstrations, meet a really great bunch of likely new friends, experience doing TAT in a group, and…
· Walk to the beach (5 minutes)
· Visit great local shops – all kinds
· Enjoy tasty food at restaurants a short walk from our hotel (with new friends??!)
· Enjoy a three-hour break between the morning and afternoon sessions to do whatever you want
Did you know that one little thought can stop your entire healing process? You’ll find out how to identify a thought like that and how you can usually clear it up in two minutes.
Have you wished there was a way to quit having the same negative inner chatter ruling your thoughts (and maybe parts of your life)? You’ll know the steps to take to end negative chatter that can easily leave you feeling more energized and motivated to take steps to fulfill your life dreams and be happy.
Is there something really stressful that happened that you feel holds you down? You’ll have first-hand experience in ending the effects of that ‘something’ – in most cases, once and for all.
Afraid of something and wish you could get over it? You’ll learn how to do it – no matter how long you’ve had the fear or how big it is.
Lost someone or something dear to you? Wish you could come to peace with it? You’ll be able to have your own experience moving from grief to peace.
Workshop Dates and Times
· May 18 -- 7:00pm-9:00pm (please arrive by 6:45 so that you are settled and ready to begin promptly at 7:00. You're welcome to come earlier to visit with other participants.
· May 19 -- 9:00am-noon and 3:00pm-6:00pm
· May 20 -- 9:00am-noon and 3:00pm-6:00pm
Options for Attending
There are 2 options for attending this workshop:
1. Attend in-person in Redondo Beach, California.
2. Attend as a webinar through the webcam of your computer.
There will be a question and answer time during the workshop for webinar and in-person attendees.
workshop fee -- $495
earlybird price -- $445 until 4/31/2012
This course meets the qualifications for 14 hours of continuing education credit for MFTs and/or LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences, provider #3566. CEUS have been applied for through the California Board of Acupuncture, provider #050.